Emergency Call Procedure:
- 911– Always call 911 first in the event of an emergency and give the following information:
Building Name and Address:
81 On Seventh
81 East 7th Street
Saint Paul, MN 55101
Floor and location of victim.
Type of Emergency:
e.g. Illness, injury or symptoms.
- Building Security (651) 308-3172 – Call Building Security after calling 911 so building staff can respond accordingly.
- Building Management (651) 290-8890 – Call Building Management in the event that Building Security is not available.
Medical Emergency Procedure:
- Follow ‘Emergency Call Procedure’ above.
- Send someone to meet the response team and/or the paramedics by the elevator on your floor.
- Do not attempt to move the injured or ill person. Keep them as warm and comfortable as possible.
- Remain with the victim until help arrives. NOTE: It is the responsibility of each tenant to make available to their employees the names of individuals trained in CPR and basic first aid in their company.
- Remember to always remain calm.